A project may be large or small but they all require a project management process and plan in order to succeed. Bob Phillips is experienced in a huge range of construction sectors and can help you define, follow and complete your project.
1st stage Define the client brief
- Concept of requirement
- Roles and responsibilities
- Governing rules and reporting methods.
2nd stage Project definition.
- Confirm objectives, scope and risks
- Develop implementation – Consultants Architects, CDMC Client team.
- Develop programme of resources and milestone events
3rd stage Project execution plan
- Resources plan ( Historical, legal, environmental consultants etc)
- Elemental Cost Plan
- Schedule of events
- Procurement Strategy
- Risk Management
4th Stage – Project management and controls
- Project controls during construction phases
- Risk management Project status reports review of data.
- Quality risk and change
- Team Leadership
- Review of deliverables, production and progress
- Quality and programme.
5th Stage – Project close.
- Close out progress and report
- Post implementation of documentation,
- Health and safety files.
- Review close out lessons learnt.
Contact Bob Phillips to find out how his project management skills can help your next build.